Friday, May 02, 2003




You're still fucking here?


Go, Go, just fucking go then,
live your life, i'll be here.
in decay, in my beer.

Go,
and make yourself "happy",
Miserable until you are happy.

Smile your falsetto,
Stow your fears
take what's easy
Put in your years.

Sorry i can't go with you,
Not that you asked me along,
But i have no important work here to finish
I have to assure me that you are all wrong.

Go then, just don't bring me with you,
not even in rose-colored memories
I am that bloody mark on the wall,
Left by a drunken fist-fighting eve.

It's not right
You wouldn't try,
Drink and Fuck,
and Fuck and lie.

Never offering another level,
Than pleasantries and leaving.
Honest talk and understand me
Watching your eyes when you've been drinking

Don't stick around
Don't act the part
you see me falling
you rip me apart

Go, Go, just go, fucking go then

i can't be what i'm not
Sorry it was never close.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home