Saturday, December 21, 2002





Thank you for being a "friend".



Interesting thing, how we keep fucking ourselves,
in the attempt at making ourselves happy.
Entertaining silly notions of undying love and respect.
Lately I've been thinking that noone is pure in mind,
to be able to live without sinking in the mire,
of our own doing.

Falling back, I keep thinking about leaving behind,
all that we are.
But I'm intertwined, whith this frame of mind,
this frame of mine,and i can't do the right.

Sitting in the back of the bus, class, meeting, bar,
room, party, has given me the clarity to see
all the nothing you have burdened on me.

Whole rooms full of empty people have drained,
the blood from skin, skin from muscle,
muscle from bone, bone from being,
that physical has degenerated, releasing soul into air.

Posioned, it dissapates, and evaporates, into nothing.

I gave but you weren't awake/alive/around/accepting of any of it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home