Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Historical Significance



Threatening to end, the whole infernal chain,
Deceit, and lies, and pain, keep me in line.
I tune it all out, the sound of you, it drowns,
every voice into a whisper..........silence.
is rotten all the way down.

Claiming that you're alone, but you won't,
open, even a corner of your soul. Your safety
remains unsold, never letting in less than,
your own perfect vision. Obviously less than,
adequate, I'll turn in line and submit. Never,
one for conflict, instead you choose to inflict
your damage and turn and book, until,
I'm a speck on your horizon.

In time i'll remind me,
just who you were,
after you will most surely disappear,
not even a speck on my horizon.

I am gaining the acceptance, through the trial,
and persistence, that this purely is the cycle.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home