Saturday, May 03, 2003


talking excessively to get your point across serves no point but
to make me want to smash you in the face with a bottle of beer



It has recently come to my attention,
that people talk way to fucking much.
Especially about nothing.

Arguing points I could care less about,
is my vice.
It drags me into conversation,
that goes nowhere.

Talking, Talking, Talking.

I used to wonder how the old guys,
just sit at the end of the bar,
and drink.

I haven't wondered in quite sometime.

Sometimes you are a third party to,
conversation,
and you must make
the conscious decision to express yourself
or say nothing

Nothing, I mostly choose.

Keep your admiration
Your ambition
Your opinion
Your repitition
Your nepitisim
Your own
Your self.

I can not shove one more fucking opinion,
into this bloated body.

So shut the fuck up for a minute
Someone once said, "Silence is Golden."

Genius.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home