Thursday, June 26, 2003

Cleanliness is next to impossible


I like everything broken and destroyed
I like everything shattered and destroyed

Nothing is neat
We are not clean
Dirty is life

We all have our dirt
Some under fingernails
Some under bed frames
Even in trunks of cars sometimes

I confess, I'm the one that broke
I muddied up your pond
I stole your grandmother's broach
I keyed your car (Don't cut people off)
I slept with your wife
I ratted on you
I ratted on everyone

I like everything shattered and broken
I want everything destroyed and broken

You are not neat
You are not clean
Dirty is you

You have all the dirt
Under your fingernails
Under your bed frame
Even in the trunk of your car

You broke me
You shattered me
You destroyed me


With beautiful efficiency




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home