Monday, August 05, 2002


....SM...my moniker....


writing on napkins...
random thoughts and insecurities.
when life always fails us,
what joy can we see

you thought for a second,
you're on top of your game
But Your Delusions of Granduer
won't mask all the pain

i thought you were strong
But you know i'm wrong again.
My friend, my love, my scurge
what the fuck am i thinking, am i insane?


--I'm so fucking sick of this
--Whay can't things fucking work
--Every fucking time i think it's cool
--I wake up the fucking fool


to think you could even feel
on equal footing, what i feel.
Shit's all a shambles once again.
And i forgot my nerves of steel

I AM SO NOT fucking happy
but i'm playing the role,
twenty fucking seven, feels like 80
I'm on the shovel, digging this fucking hole.

Got snapped in half again
By just a few choice words.
Stock Response #4: "Well have a great time"
Inside i'm screaming, knowing i've been deferred.



--SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS--





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home